Reporting Internet or Email Fraud

You may report suspicous emails directly to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), by forwarding it to SPAM@UCG.Gov

If you believe you have been scammed or your identity stolen, file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at, and then visit the FTC's Identity Theft Web site at to learn how to minimize your risk of damage from ID theft.

Visit to learn other ways to avoid email scams and deal with deceptive spam.  

You can also report fraud and other Internet crimes on the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center,

If you need any assistance, you can also contact this Financial Institution at 423-447-2931