Online Banking from First Farmers and Commercial Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances: View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History: View checking and savings account history
- Check Image: View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds: Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging: Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History: Download account history
- Online Statements: Download your monthly account statements
During or after enrolling in on-line banking, you have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment: Some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation: Your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History: View your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your First Farmers and Commercial Bank online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.